Grabbing Still Pictures with GrabberRaster:
1. Open GrabberRaster.
2. Click the Dots to resize the Grabber.
3. Click the border or use the arrow keys to move the Grabber.
4. See something you like, click Grab. You can also copy frames to the Pasteboard.
5. Default format is JPEG, but you can choose another.
NOTE: At this time, GrabberRaster works only with your primary display (where your Menubar lives)
ScreenCasting with GrabberRaster (requires licen$e):
1. Close Safari and other Camera apps.
2. Open GrabberRaster.
3. Under the Window menu, choose ScreenCasting.
4. Click the big TV button to turn screencasting on.
5. In the screencasting source, choose Grabber.
6. Open a camera application (use CamCamX demo if you need to test).
7. Open camera-enabled application or Safari (GrabberRaster camera can be accessed from all applications simultaneously).
8. Choose the GrabberRaster camera driver as the camera input.
GrabberRaster 1.705 (Released 2012.06.14) is the current version (with Snow Leopard 64-bit support, Lion and GateKeeper). Check the version number of your copy under the Apple menu. You can find the latest download here.
To use GrabberRaster as a virtual camera input for screencasting, purchase a serial number now in our secure online store.