For screenplays, manuscripts & business documents.
Do you work with PDF documents in a big way? Have you ever wanted to merge your own PDF letterhead/logo with a multi-page print job rather than running the paper through the printer twice? Maybe you created a ground-breaking PDF business presentation, only to have someone halfway around the globe claim it be their own work. Or have you ever written a masterpiece -- your magnum opus -- only to have somebody else rip off the cover page and put their own name on it?
We did. And so we created Watermarks -- a tool for creating watermark-imprinted PDF files. And for extra security, you can use Watermarks to rasterize your PDF document, eliminating the editable text completely.
Here's a sample screenplay converted into a watermarked file:
Screenplay Sample (Before) Screenplay Sample (After)
Things you can do with Watermarks:
- Put a virtual PDF letterhead underneath every page of a 120 page document.
- Stamp a document with a complex PDF watermark.
- Rasterize a Postscript(tm) document into a graphics-only PDF file.
- Set PDF encryption and document properties.
- Protect your creative writing or business presentation from being misappropriated.
- Create low-resolution PDF files that can be read on-screen but lack fine-detail when printed.
- Make it virtually impossible for document text to be copied and pasted or altered, even with PDF decryption tools.
- Universal Binary compatible with Tiger and Leopard.